Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ten2Five Lyrics

1. "I Will Fly"

You know all the things i've said.
You know all the things that we have done.
And things i gave to you.
There a chance for me to say.
How precious you're my life.
And you know that it's true.

To be with you is all that i need.
Cause with you, my life seems brighter
and these are all the things.
I wanna say...

Reff :
I will fly into your arms.
And be with you.
Till the end of time.
Why are you so far away.
You know it's very hard for me.
To get my self close to you.

You're the reason why i stay.
You're the one, who can't believe.
Our love will never end.
Is it only in my dreams.
You're the one, who can't see this.
How could you be so blind.

[Back to reff]

Brigde:
I wanna get, i wanna get,
i wanna get my self close to you.


2. "I Do"

On this night I wanna swear.
I will always be there by your side.
This I promise you babe.
That I will always treat you right.

Cause so many men i know.
You’re the one that I love so true.
Every little thing you did to me.
Nobody else can do.

I do I do I do I do I do... love you.
I do I do I do I do I do... need you.
I do I do I do I do I do... think about you.
There’s nothing that I want, but you...

Don’t keep the problem inside.
Just tell me and we’ll try to fix it up.
We’re gonna go to this together.
I’ll be there for you anytime you want.


3. ''You''

You did it again.
You did hurt my heart.
I don’t know how many times.

You, I don’t know what to say.
You’ve made me so desperately in love.
And now you let me down.

You said you’d never lie again.
You said this time would be so right.
But then I found you were lying there by her side.

You, you turn my whole life so blue.
Drowning me so deep, I just can reach myself again.
You, successfully tore my heart.
Now it’s only pieces.
Nothing left but pieces of you.

You frustated me with this love
I’ve been trying to understand
You know i’m trying i’m trying

You, i don’t know what to say.
You’ve made me so desperately in love.
And now you let me down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment